Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Madonna Protect Me

Madonna is awesome.
And by awesome I mean crazy.
And by crazy I mean insane.
And by insane I mean completely f**king-nuts.
Seriously.
She's insane.
I have no idea how the superb Guy Ritchie put up with her for so long. I recently stumbled across a list of "rules" (read "dictatorial demands") she made Guy adhere to whilst their children visited him in London.

If that isn't a whole serving of crazy, I don't know what is. If I were Guy I would totally smackthat woman around. And you know what? I'm fairly sure the judge (because let's face it, Madge would take you to court. She's petty like that) would side with Guy after hearing half the crap he has to put up with.

Oh yeah, that list of "rules" was apparently sent by her PA (as stated in the article). Way to take an interest in your kids' lives Madonna.

Thanks to The Daily Mail for the picture.

No comments: